At Cinder & Sky, Inc., we like to keep things simple. We have one goal: Make customers feel good. Our customer service helps support that mission by developing long-lasting relationships with customers that have are part of Cinder & Sky.
Our customer service centers take customer calls in addition to taking calls from stylist that . We have one call center in Tarentum, PA.
As a Customer Service Representative…
You will be hired as a Customer Service Representative which is our most senior role – part problem solver, part decision maker. The Ideal Customer Service Representative is caring and compassionate, enthusiastic, solutions-oriented and committed to providing outstanding Cinder & Sky customer service every day.
Hours of Operation: 5:00am to 12:00am (midnight)
Shifts: Full-time positions available and part time, times will vary upon business need. Schedule flexibility is required and expected
Training: Must successfully complete and graduate a 12-week paid training program.
- Enter, review, and decision new account applications
- Answer complex inbound account inquiries by applying advanced knowledge of Retail, FAQ’s and Gift Card products.
- Answer and resolve escalated customer, store, and helpline calls and emails.
- Answer basic account inquiries and apply knowledge of company information and products
- Assist customers responding questions about stylist stores, order information, and more.
- Troubleshoot customer inquiries regarding online enrollment, password, sign-on issues and other online related questions.
- Review and process requests for account maintenance, status updates, payments, errors and letter requests.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school, GED or vocational school diploma required
- Minimum of 1-year experience in customer service
- Customer service oriented and solution focused
- Ability to utilize multiple resources and computer platforms simultaneously to assist customers
- Ability to independently apply strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
- Ability to comprehend and apply a broad knowledge of policies, procedures and systems
- Strong computer proficiency, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook and comfortable learning new computer applications
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department needs including nights and weekends
We’ve got you covered…
You will participate in a compensation program that includes a competitive base salary and performance based bonus opportunities. Cinder & Sky also offers comprehensive health plans, a flexible vacation policy, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.