We can all agree that sports are a classic past time in America. You or someone in your family is probably on a team. At some point in your life you’ve probably been rushing and running late to a game. You might not have had time to completely get ready. Maybe you wanted to paint your nails your team colors and ended up with a big mess in the process. That doesn’t have to happen again. There’s something better out there than traditional nail polish.
With Cinder & Sky nail wraps, you can get you or your little one’s nails game day ready within 10 minutes. These nail wraps are revolutionary. They’re made of 100% nail polish, but there’s no drying time. No matter what you’re doing or how hard you’re playing, your nail design won’t get messed up! Cinder & Sky’s new line of sports themed nail wraps are the perfect edition to any uniform. There’s baseball, football, basketball, and soccer wraps! They come in both adult and kids sizes. So, no matter what age, you can enjoy these amazing looks. How awesome is that?
3 Reasons we absolutely love this line:
Show Team Spirit
What better way to show support of your time than with Cinder & Sky Nail Wraps! Whether you or your little one are on a team or you’re in the stands, these nails are a home run! These wraps with help further create a sense of unity and camaraderie amongst teammates, family, and friends. Plus, you can even get together with teammates early before warm ups to put the nail wraps on for some extra team bonding! If you’re just watching the game, you can also get together with other women and children on the bleachers to do nails and connect.
Why choose between sporty and girly when you can be both? Your little one will be so excited to show these cute designs off at practices, games, and school. She’ll love being able to wear her passion and strength on her finger tips! She’ll feel so empowered! Even better, since we have both kid and adult styles, she’ll love being able to match you. You can get a sweet deal on sports wraps with The Mommy & Me Sports Gift Pack. It’s a win-win situation really.
How many women or kids do you know that would love repping sports nails, but aren’t the best at painting their nails? Maybe you know someone who is constantly messing their manicure up. Cinder & Sky Sports Nail Wraps are meant for them. These designs are unique, flawless, and able to survive the most brutal game. You’ll definitely want more! The wraps are also perfect for team banquets. The gorgeous sports themed designs will accessorize well with any outfit whether its a formal or casual occasion.
Our sports nail wraps are very simple to put on. You don’t have to wait for them to dry because they’re not wet on top. When you’re ready to take the wraps off it will be just as quick. All you need to do is peel the wraps off or use nail polish remover and they’ll come right off. If you follow the following directions, I can guarantee your manicure will look like a winner! Here’s the rundown on Cinder & Sky nail wrap application:
- Before application, be sure to store the nail wraps at room temperature, use the nail strips immediately after opening, and make sure to clean nails ahead of time with alcohol wipes to get any oil or lotion off. You also need to push the cuticle back before beginning.
- When you are ready to start applying the nail polish wrap, make sure to choose the right size strip for your nail. Start by placing the strip at the cuticle. Push the strip down and apply pressure. Push down the middle of the strip before pushing down the sides.
- Next you will want to fold the excess strip over the edge of your nail. File away the excess strip in a downward motion only. When you’re all finished you have the option of using clear coat over top for longer lasting results, but it is not necessary.
So now that you know the proper way to apply the nail wraps, I’ll go over what to avoid doing with them:
- Don’t expose the nail strips to air before you’re ready to use. This will dry out the nail strips.
- Don’t use lotion or oil on your hands before applying the nail strips. One of the most important things to note is that the wrap shouldn’t be placed so that it overlaps with your cuticle or skin.
- Don’t over stretch the nail wrap.
- Don’t file upwards or side to side.
- Lastly, don’t use lotion or oil on hands after applying nail strips.
Live everyday like its game day. As Wayne Gretzky once said, “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” So, take a shot with Cinder & Sky Sports Nail Wraps before they’re gone! This is your chance to really work up the team’s spirit, build confidence in you and your little one, and shine bright. Application is so simple and takes less than 10 minutes. When you’re ready to take the wraps off all you need to do is peel them or use nail polish remover. You won’t have any regrets! Click here to shop now and leave a comment below with any questions you have.